By visiting and/or ordering services on our Website, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
1. When you visit the Website or make a qartt order through the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
3. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
4. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
5. If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
6. Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
1. The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers located within the EU. We are very careful and transparent about who else your information is shared with.
2. Third parties process information such as credit card payments and provide support services related to payments for us. In addition, we may need to provide your information to any restaurants ("Partner Restaurants") that you have placed your order with. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Partner Restaurants: that you have placed your order with so that they can fulfil your order, be made aware of any food allergies you have volunteered to tell them about, resolve issues, or improve their services;
- Drivers: so they can deliver your order to you;
- IT/Cloud service providers: for the purposes of data storage and analysis
- Payment providers: for the purposes of providing services to us, for example when they process information such as credit card payments for us, provide support services to you or carry out fraud checks for us
3. If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
4. If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
5. We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of qartt, Partner Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
1. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
2. Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under data protection law, you may have a number of rights concerning the data we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details set out below.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this policy.
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it). This will enable you, for example, to check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law. If you wish to access the information we hold about you in this way, please get in touch (see Contact Details).
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in information that we hold by contacting us (see Contact Details).
- The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of certain of the information that we hold about you by contacting us (see Contact Details).
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to 'block' or 'suppress' further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions. To learn more please get in touch (see Contact Details).
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with the national data protection authority.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information (i.e. we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us (see Contact Details). Withdrawing consent will not however make unlawful our use of your information while consent had been apparent.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling. You can object by disabling cookies as set out in sections 5 above.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed by contacting our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com or by post and should be addressed to qartt Ltd, Registered Office:qartt ltd, First Central 200, 2 Lakeside Drive, London, NW10 7FQ